|September 09, 2013 - December 31, 2013|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Plan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Therapy♥ seeks a Occupational Therapist to join a rapidly growing skilled nursing rehabilitation department offering today’s most advanced tools for rehabilitation.
Tara Therapy♥ offers:|
♥ Flexibility/Family Friendly Environment
♥ Automated Documentation & Billing
♥ Inpatient and Outpatient Services
♥ Professional Advancement
♥ Clinical Program Development
♥ State of the Art Equipment
Exceptionally Competitive Benefits include:
♥ Competitive Salary
♥ Medical, Dental, and Vision
♥ Flexible Spending Accounts
♥ Flexible Hours and Days
♥ Paid Time Off
♥ Competitive CEU Allowance
♥ Free CEU courses provided in-house
|Qualifications:||1. Must be a graduate from an Accredited Occupational Therapy Program.|
2. Must possess a current license in practicing state.
3. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
4. Must possess strong knowledge regarding state, federal, and local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
5. Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-stage Mantoux skin test.
6. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.